Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So here it is I'm official here in New Zealand. I've completed my 2nd day of work and things are going as well as can expected. Things are obviously different then I'm used to and there's a lot of new faces, names, and clients that I'm trying to learn. Erin's job hunt is progressing and she has gone through a few rounds of interviews and is doing very well knocking their socks off. Hopefully we will hear some good news in the next few days.

Erin and I are also officially moved out of our temporary residence @ the Quadrant and in our "permanent" residence @ Viaduct Point. We love our new place and have even started to put some of our treasure's up on the wall. Please see the most recent photo attached to view our original Avery M which has gotten a prime spot on our living room wall.


I've listed below some stats about our apartment so everyone has things to look forward to while planning their vacations over here to Kiwi Land.
1 Car Park, 1 Storage Unit, 1 Bedroom apartment with and open floor plan (wow I feel like I'm trying to sell the place), we are on the 5th floor and have pretty large deck. We have views of the Sky Tower, the PwC building and parts of the harbour along with many other city buildings.

The living room has plenty of space for our queen size aero bed to be inflated which is very comfortable. Start the planning today...

0 comments: