Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cell Phone

So I've had my cell phone number for over 10 years. In that time I've talked to a lot of people and there sure are a lot of memories. Because of this, there's somewhat of a sentimental attachment to my special 781 number. After spending some time on the phone with TMobile talking through different ways to keep my number without paying a ton of money, I thought of a Pay as you go type plan. Guess what...TMobile has this type of play. So what I have done is changed my plan to a pay as you go so I will be able to keep my number over the next two years for a very low price and be able to use it when we come home to the US for our visits. SUCCESS!

I also got my cell phone and blackberry services set up on my prized Pearl which is great. It's been weird not having talked on a cell phone for over 3 weeks. I'm sure everyone is wondering who I called first. You guessed it, the only number I know by heart down here (ERIN at home).

We been doing some research on cell phones/plans for Erin as well. Since we will have to pay for this ourselves and not sure how much she will be using it, we are looking into a Pre-pay option through Vodafone. We think this is the best option, now all Erin needs to do is find a cell phone that she likes. She's always loved the Pebl, but I don't think that one exists over here, so she will be looking at other options.

0 comments: