Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dollar Menu

The Dollar Menu at McDonalds is one of my favorite things. Who can beat a Double Cheeseburger for $1. As many of you know I am adamant that the Meal Deals contain no such deal and there isn't much of a bargain in getting them. Everyone should be buying off of the dollar menu.

Unfortunately there is no dollar menu in New Zealand and the Meal Deals over here, really are a deal. You get a discount on the fries and basically a free soda. So for the next two years I will be buying Meal Deals at McDonalds. One addition to the menu over here is the sandwich called THE BOSS. This sandwich is two large patties on a big bun. I think it competes with the triple whopper at Burger King. It's tasty.

1 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Erin and Jeremy,
I love reading about your adventures and viewing your photos! So glad that Andy had the Blog idea!!!:)
Keep the news coming. Sitting at home today with the Patriot's Day noreaster, so far 6 inches of rain, power outages everywhere, flooding too! I am lucky with this storm since I have my power, different from the 12-inch snowstorm 10 days ago!
Hoping for spring soon!
Love, Mom/Peggy