Tuesday, June 5, 2007

McDonalds

Many of you know how big of a fan I am of McDonalds. I love the Dollar Menu and the Double Cheeseburgers especially. I have had many different meals at McDonalds over the years. Since I arrived here in NZ, I have noted some VIP Drive-Thru Stickers on various cars. I have been very interested in this sticker and how I can get one. Now that we have a car, I have made some inquiries and that's right I'M A VIP now.

The sticker means that each month there are various offers (i.e. free cheeseburger with the purchase of a value meal, etc.). I will be traveling the next few days and hopefully make a stop and put the VIP sticker into work.


Also while in Taupo we found one of the coolest McDonalds we've ever seen. Many times they have playgrounds, etc. This one had a McDonalds PLANE, it was awesome.

2 comments:

Mom C said...

Wow I didn't know that you loved Macdonald's that much! I wonder why they don't have the VIP status in the US...good luck with the specials!! Love Mom

Mom C said...

Actually DA says. Quite the trips you've taken. Ver yimpressive. I like the falls and a lot of food with chocolate. Enjoy MD's. Erin you look good driving the car....

DAD