Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Here comes the snow...

The time has come for both Erin and I to grace the US with our presence. For Erin it will be 8 and 1/2 months since she's been home and for myself it'll be 4 and 1/2. We are both very excited for our trip and to see friends and family.

Although it will be very difficult to leave our nice summer weather down here for the snow and ice of Boston, we are packing for the conditions.

My US cell phone number will still work, so feel free to give me a shout. In addition we will be going out in the city this Friday night and all are welcome. We will be starting in Kenmore Sq at 7pm (if interested in starting that early get in touch with me and we'll give you the details). Around 9:30 we will be heading to Foundation Lounge in Kenmore Square. Hope to see you all in Boston.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!




0 comments: