Sunday, July 22, 2007

US

As many of you know I've been in the US for a full week now. It's been very nice to be back home and visiting with so many friends and family. Although this is our New Zealand blog, I figured I would give a special update for my trip so far. My trip has been filled with plenty of good times including:
-Late night trip to Chinatown for some good food with Corey, Andy, Tim, and J
-Trip to the Maine House for which turned out to be a very rainy day. The good thing was, that we were able to play some Zonk!
-Full days at the office spending time with the PCAOB as well as many colleagues
-Time with my cute little niece Avery
-Drinks and Dinner (Tia's, The Living Room, Sail Loft, Joes, and the Intercontinental)
-Sushi with Charles and Jake
-Red Sox Game and watching Dice-K pitch (Thanks Mr. Katz)
-Road Ralley to Island Pond VT
-Party at the Pond (including volleyball, basketball, bocce ball, flip cup, beruit, hot tubs, and more)
-Dinner with Mom, Dad, Aunt Connie, Uncle Brian, Charles, Carrie, and Avery (we had Luigi's)
-Talking with Erin back in New Zealand!

I'm off to Toronto and will then be heading back to New Zealand at the end of the week.

1 comments:

Jake said...

Wow! I made it into the blog! This is quite an honor.