Monday, December 8, 2008

Kylie Minogue

Last week when one of the partners offered me 4 tickets to see Kylie Minogue at Vector Arena here in Auckland, I wasn't sure how I would like the concert even if I would like it at all. Leading up to today, every person I tell that I'm going to the concert tonight has been very excited and said how she will put on a great show, and the costumes will be spectacular.

Tonight, Erin and I along with one of my clients and his wife headed to the concert and it was GREAT! Our seats were very good and had a nice view of the stage and the performance. There was a lot of dancing, very cool costumes, and of course many different songs that I know. We bought one of her CD's on iTunes yesterday to ensure that we would know here songs and there are a lot from a while back and even more recent ones that are very popular and you would know the songs.

Overall a very fun night.

Spraying confetti over the crowd

James and his wife Caroline

Us enjoying the concert

0 comments: