Friday, July 18, 2008

Road Rally?

Erin and I are very sad that we will not be able to participate in the Road Rally and the Part at the Pond this year. Unfortunately I couldn't convince PwC to fly us back this time. (Party/Road Rally Blog)

Last night my work put together a "rally" of sorts. It was called a Wild Goose Chase and involved going all over the city finding places with clues, taking pictures, doing wild things, etc. There were 35 clues/locations that we had to find and take pictures with our team. It was a little different than the rally to VT as there was only 1 list and it only took us 2 hours.

I wasn't overly excited about the work event, but I rallied our team together and as soon as I got my hands on the envelope with the clues and rules, my instinct took over and it was GAME ON!

I'm sure you're all wondering how the event ended...There were 23 teams entered into the race and when all the scores were tabulated...MY TEAM WON!!

Honestly it wasn't the level of excitement that I had along with Erin and Andy when Isosceles won our first Road Rally title, but it's always good to win.

Good luck to all the rally teams and have a great party in VT!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Good to hear you are still training and carrying on the winning tradition. Will miss you guys this year on the Rally and at the Pond.

Jim Storer said...

yup... writing up my early odds post at the moment over at IPRR HQ and you're making the memo. You'll be missed. See you soon!