Friday, May 16, 2008

Entertaining Clients

I've had a big week with entertaining various clients. As we wrote earlier in the week I attended the Elton John concert with a few clients. The tickets were $400 and we had drinks and food before hand, so I was glad that I wasn't paying.

Erin was able to secure a ticket from one of my co-workers, so she was very excited. Her seats were $320, but she was able to get up to the stage and dance. She was only a couple feet away from Elton.

On Friday I had another big client entertaining event and we went to the Blues vs. Hurricanes Rugby game. It was the last game of the regular season for the Super 14 (which is 14 teams from Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa). The event was great with dinner, drinks, and good seats. The Blues won the game in the end and it was a lot of fun.

This weekend we have dinner with a few friends and plan on enjoying the sunshine before the winter rain starts falling.

We also send our thoughts and prayers to Wendy and Paul's friend Mary Ann who lost her husband Bill to cancer last night.

0 comments: